CAS OpenIR  > 多相复杂系统国家重点实验室
Current situation of energy consumption and measures taken for energy saving in the iron and steel industry in China
Guo, Z. C.1; Fu, Z. X.2; Guo, ZC
2010-11-01
Source PublicationENERGY
ISSN0360-5442
Volume35Issue:11Pages:4356-4360
AbstractA survey of the key issues associated with the development in the Chinese iron and steel industry and current situations of energy consumption are described in this paper. The apparent production of crude steel in China expanded to 418.78 million tonnes in 2006, which was about 34% share of the world steel production. The iron and steel industry in China is still one of the major high energy consumption and high pollution industries, which accounts for the consumption of about 15.2% of the national total energy, and generation of 14% of the national total wastewater and waste gas and 6% of the total solid waste materials. The average energy consumption per unit of steel is about 20% higher than that of other advanced countries due to its low energy utilization efficiency. However, the energy efficiency of the iron and steel industry in China has made significant improvement in the past few years and significant energy savings will be achieved in the future by optimizing end-use energy utilization. Finally, some measures for the industry in terms of the economic policy of China's 11th five-year plan are also presented. (C) 2009 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved,
KeywordIron And Steel Industry Energy Consumption Energy Saving
SubtypeArticle
WOS HeadingsScience & Technology ; Physical Sciences ; Technology
DOI10.1016/j.energy.2009.04.008
Indexed BySCI
Language英语
WOS Research AreaThermodynamics ; Energy & Fuels
WOS SubjectThermodynamics ; Energy & Fuels
WOS IDWOS:000284523900013
Citation statistics
Cited Times:115[WOS]   [WOS Record]     [Related Records in WOS]
Document Type期刊论文
Version出版稿
Identifierhttp://ir.ipe.ac.cn/handle/122111/5577
Collection多相复杂系统国家重点实验室
Corresponding AuthorGuo, ZC
Affiliation1.Univ Sci & Technol Beijing, Lab Ecol & Recycle Met, Beijing 100083, Peoples R China
2.Chinese Acad Sci, Inst Proc Engn, State Key Lab Multiphase Complex Syst, Beijing 100080, Peoples R China
Recommended Citation
GB/T 7714
Guo, Z. C.,Fu, Z. X.,Guo, ZC. Current situation of energy consumption and measures taken for energy saving in the iron and steel industry in China[J]. ENERGY,2010,35(11):4356-4360.
APA Guo, Z. C.,Fu, Z. X.,&Guo, ZC.(2010).Current situation of energy consumption and measures taken for energy saving in the iron and steel industry in China.ENERGY,35(11),4356-4360.
MLA Guo, Z. C.,et al."Current situation of energy consumption and measures taken for energy saving in the iron and steel industry in China".ENERGY 35.11(2010):4356-4360.
Files in This Item:
File Name/Size DocType Version Access License
20131112-1115-复件 1-s(291KB) 限制开放CC BY-NC-SAApplication Full Text
Related Services
Recommend this item
Bookmark
Usage statistics
Export to Endnote
Google Scholar
Similar articles in Google Scholar
[Guo, Z. C.]'s Articles
[Fu, Z. X.]'s Articles
[Guo, ZC]'s Articles
Baidu academic
Similar articles in Baidu academic
[Guo, Z. C.]'s Articles
[Fu, Z. X.]'s Articles
[Guo, ZC]'s Articles
Bing Scholar
Similar articles in Bing Scholar
[Guo, Z. C.]'s Articles
[Fu, Z. X.]'s Articles
[Guo, ZC]'s Articles
Terms of Use
No data!
Social Bookmark/Share
All comments (0)
No comment.
 

Items in the repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.